On September 9th, 1883, fourteen people gathered together and began a journey of grace by constituting the First Presbyterian Church.
The first church building used by the newly founded Presbyterians was a small chapel on West Humbird Street. This building was later moved to across the street from our current location. The church grew and worked to support local missions culminating in 1893 when the church built it's own new building which is pictured above.
On September 15th of 1968, the Zwingli United Church of Christ united with the Presbyterian Church creating the name, United Presbyterian Church. As a part of the Barron County community for over 125 years we are dedicated to the spiritual life of this community and will continue for many years to come.